We have 39 lovely campsites waiting for you! All sites (except 39) have water, electric, and sewage hook-up.
RV Camping Rates
Nightly Rate: $30.00 per night for 1 family; $5.00 extra per additional non-family member per night
Weekly Rate: $180.00 (1 family) + $30.00 extra per additional non-family member per week
RV left at site with no hook-up: $5.00 per day
RV left at site with electric hook-up: $10.00 per day
Tent Camping Rates
$25.00 per site per night (up to 4 people)
$5.00 per additional person per night (12 years old and up)
Day Guest Rates
$5.00 per person per day (for day guests, ages 5+, visiting RV or Tent site guests)
Reservations are required
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Alcoholic beverages, motor bikes, motorcycles, go carts, or quads are NOT permitted.
All rates are subject to change.
Please keep these notes for your reference.
- Weather permitting, our campground is open by Memorial Day weekend and generally closes the last weekend in October.
- Check-in and check-out is noon unless other arrangements have been made with the BCC office.
- Please check the RV site bulletin board upon arrival for information and announcements.
- Each site is for one camping unit/family. Day guests are $5.00 per person, per day.
- Each site (except for 39) includes a picnic table, fire ring, water, electric, and sewage hookup (dump station available)
- We have well water, so please be thoughtful about your usage.
- None of the sites are pull through except for 11, 30, and 31.
- Bathhouse with showers and flush toilets
- Beverage machine by the pool
- Pavilion (by paid reservation only)
- Use of the pool is not included with RV site rentals and is available by paid reservation only. Note: There are some very limited dates when open pool time is offered to all BCC guests (including RV park overnight guests). Contact BCC within 2 weeks of your arrival dates to find out if any open pool time will available during your stay.
Due to exclusive access campus rentals, RV/Tent site guests are not permitted on the main campus to use the following amenities during these 2019 Dates: June 13-15, June 17-21, June 24-28, July 8-12, July 15-19, July 22-26, July 29-August 2, August 16-18 2020 Dates: June 11-13, June 15-19, June 22-26, July 13-17, July 20-24, July 27-31, August 14-16
- Nature trail
- Game room with foos ball and ping pong tables
- Basketball courts
- Tennis courts
- Outdoor volleyball
- Horse Shoe Pits
- Vending beverage & snack machines in the Dining Hall entryway
- Coin operated laundry facilities (in Hotel)
- Wifi on the main campus (Wifi does not extend to RV sites)
RV/Tent Site & BCC Premises Rules
- Speed Limit is 5 mph. Please watch carefully for children.
- Vehicles must be parked off of the road.
- Quiet hours are 11pm-7am.
- Minors are to be accompanied by their parent/guardian at all times.
- Keep campfires within campfire rings.
- Trash must be disposed of at the close of your stay.
- Please be respectful of your neighbors’ space, and please ensure that your activities aren’t a disturbance to others.
- Pets must be leashed, attended to at all times, and cleaned up after. All pets must be non-aggressive, controlled, and quiet. Pets are not permitted anywhere outside of the RV sites. Day guests are not permitted to bring pets.
- BCC does not permit:
- Use of alcohol or illicit drugs on its grounds.
- Fireworks on its grounds.
- Smoking in any of its facilities.
- Motor bikes, motorcycles, go carts, or quads
Reaching BCC Staff
- The BCC Office is open Monday-Friday 8:30 am-4:30 pm, and the number is 717-243-7381. If you need to reach our on-call staff after hours during your stay, please call 717-497-1739.