We host a variety of different types of camps and retreats throughout the year. We encourage you to look through this page to see whether BCC could be the venue to host your next event!
BCC is a great location to host a couple’s retreat! With excellent facilities, friendly staff, great meals, and package rates, we think you’ll agree.
- We have 53 rooms with a queen bed and 10 Executive Suites with a king bed. That’s space for 63 couples (126 attendees).
- Our most popular lodging for adults is in our Hotel & Hotel East buildings. The David Leadership Center and Fourplexes are also part of our Hotel style lodging.
- Click here for more information about our lodging.
- Each group that books a package retreat receives a meeting room as part of their package.
- Click here for more information about our meeting rooms.
Things to Do
- Enjoy our 24/7 hot beverage service while in the Hotel Lobby. There are a couple of couches and some other seating, so it’s a great place to enjoy while connecting with a friend.
- Campfires are a favorite activity for many of our groups. We have 5 campfire locations.
- For quiet places of reflection, we have 2 gazebos, a prayer walk, a nature trail, and a number of red Adirondack style chairs around the campus.
- Recreation options include: indoor & outdoor basketball, indoor volleyball, tennis courts, and pickle ball.
- Click here for more information about recreation.
- BCC has gained a reputation for excellent food among many of our adult groups.
- Groups can add on snack or beverage service options to add to their retreat experience.
- Click here for more information about our food service.
Leader Free Night Stay
- If you’ve never hosted a retreat at Bongiorno and would like to consider us for your next retreat location, we encourage you and your family to come for a free overnight stay and tour! Contact Us
Gym – If your group would like to request gym use, contact the office to check availability.
Campfires – Most times of the year campfires are a great activity for groups to enjoy. BCC provides a lighter, wood, and water to extinguish the fire. Groups are responsible for building the fire and completely extinguishing the fire/embers. Submit your request if you’d like to have a campfire for your group!
Additional recreation information is available at Recreation.