We are always in need of teams and individuals to assist with special work projects around the BCC campus.
Can you, your church group, or family help? We will provide your meals and overnight housing (if needed) for free! If you’re bringing a church group we will also provide a meeting room (based on availability) at no charge for you to use for an evening prayer/devotional time, service, or fun activities.
This is a great opportunity for you or your group to serve! If you are interested in more details, please contact Andrea Redding or call 717.243.7381.
Our volunteer opportunities include:
- Power wash and paint picnic tables
- Repair picnic tables
- Pressure wash, stain and seal decks
- Pressure wash, stain, and seal wood playground equipment
- Nature/walking trail construction and maintenance
- Build carpetball games
- Flower bed maintenance
- Cut and split firewood
- Weed trimming
- Washing tilt-in windows in the Hotel
- Wrap silverware
- Iron table cloths
- Deep clean lodging and meeting space
- Wash and fold linen (weekly volunteer role)