WHO WE ARE
The Bongiorno Conference Center is a Christian conference center owned by the Pennsylvania-Delaware District Council of the Assemblies of God. We host camps, retreats, trainings, and leadership events for our district and other Christian ministries and nonprofits. We ask that guest groups respect the beliefs of BCC and the Assemblies of God fellowship as listed in the 16 Fundamental Truths listed below, and will do nothing by word or act that is contrary to the beliefs of BCC or the Assemblies of God, or which will in any way detract from the testimony of the ministry of BCC, which is a biblically based ministry.
Assemblies of God 16 Fundamental Truths (summarized)
For more information, visit ag.org.
- WE BELIEVE… The Scriptures are Inspired by God.
- WE BELIEVE… There is only One True God–revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE… In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- WE BELIEVE… though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin.
- WE BELIEVE… Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through Salvation.
- WE BELIEVE… and practice two ordinances (1) Water Baptism by Immersion (2) Holy Communion.
- WE BELIEVE… the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service.
- WE BELIEVE… The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues,’ as experienced on the Day of Pentecost.
- WE BELIEVE… Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike.
- WE BELIEVE… The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin.
- WE BELIEVE… A Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church.
- WE BELIEVE… Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today and is provided for in Christ’s atonement.
- WE BELIEVE… in The Blessed Hope – When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His Return to Earth (the second coming).
- WE BELIEVE… in The Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years.
- WE BELIEVE… A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ.
- WE BELIEVE… and look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him.
Christian Retreat Center Pennsylvania
Meet Carl Redding The New Executive Director